- The Project entails an investment of around Rs. 17.53
Crores out of which Rs. 2.27 Crores will flow from the Central Government
Agencies, Rs. 4.93 Crores from State Government Agencies and private
sector will put around Rs. 10.33 Crores.
- In the next 5 years it is expected that there would be
an export of Rs. 40.83 Crores from this zone.
- Around 5000 farmers would be benefited and more than 500 would get
- MOU signed on 4th April 2003.
- Farmers identified
. A Farmers’ Society is being formed
- Proposal for setting up of a Collection Centre and Pack House forwarded
to APEDA in second week of September, 2004 for financial assistance.
The proposal is under examination.
- Assam Agricultural University has prepared a proposal for identification
of exportable varieties with export potential The exports are Rs.
- So far, no investment has flown into AEZ.